Are you experiencing PMS? Here is a hack for your period – Sip some ginger tea to help ease the symptoms!
Ginger is also a common treatment for uterine contractions and is used to stimulate period cycles. Scientific analysis, on the other hand, has yet to back this up. So, if you want to period to come early, ginger tea can help with that as well.
Ginger is disgusting to eat raw, so ginger tea is the way to go.
Benefits of Ginger Tea for Period
- Ginger has been recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties, and it is very beneficial for pain relief.
- If you experience strong menstrual flow, having Ginger tea will help you manage it.
- Ginger tea has anti-inflammatory properties and can boost digestion and encourage the release of hormones that control blood pressure to relax your body and reduce nausea.
How to make Ginger Tea for Periods
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Fresh ginger (crushed) – ½ inch
- Water – 2 cups
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon (or as per your taste)
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the crushed ginger, and let it boil for a minute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the water would have reduced to half. Switch off the flame and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and honey. Stir well and consume immediately.