Here’s how to make Ginger Tea, quick and easy – step by step.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Fresh ginger (crushed) – ½ inch
- Water – 2 cups
- Black tea leaves – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 teaspoon (or as per your taste)
- Milk – 3 tablespoons
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the crushed ginger and let it boil for a minute on low heat.
- Add tea leaves along with sugar and boil for another minute.
- Now, add the milk and let the tea boil for another minute.
- Strain using a tea strainer and serve immediately.