For several individuals, ginger tea has proven to be a healthy, natural, and efficient solution for weight loss.
Ginger tea consumed together with apple cider vinegar and lemon can help you shed those extra kilos. Here is a recipe that you can use to make ginger tea and consume first thing in the morning.
Benefits of Ginger Tea for Weight Loss
- As an ingredient for helping you lose weight, Ginger tea has shown promise. If you take ginger tea along with other antioxidants, blood sugar-stabilizing, and anti-inflammatory ingredients, you can start pushing the scale towards a healthier weight.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has properties of its own for weight loss. Using it together with ginger tea could improve both ingredients’ anti glycemic and antioxidant effects. Apple cider vinegar also brings strong probiotics into the equation, which, when you try to lose weight, will boost your gut health.
- If you take ginger tea and lemon for weight loss together, you can get an extra boost to keep your body happy. Besides containing high concentrations of vitamin C, lemon juice can serve as an appetite suppressant.
How to make Ginger Tea for Weight Loss
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Fresh ginger (crushed) – ½ inch
- Water – 2 cups
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon (or as per your taste)
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the crushed ginger, and let it boil for a minute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the water would have reduced to half. Switch off the flame and keep it aside for 10 minutes to cool in down.
- Once the mixture cools down, add the Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add honey. Stir well and consume immediately. Best if taken first thing in the morning.