Ginger tea’s soothing properties make it an effective treatment for loose motion. For thousands of years, physicians have used ginger to treat diarrhea.
Benefits of Ginger Tea for Loose Motion
- Ginger tea soothes the stomach and acts as a digestive tonic.
- Ginger tea also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antibacterial properties, all of which help to heal stomach problems.
- Its antioxidant properties are beneficial to overall stomach health.
- Drinking ginger tea will help the body rehydrate and replenish fluids lost during loose motion.
- Ginger tea will help to soothe your stomach, allowing you to heal quickly and comfortably.
How to make Ginger Tea for Loose Motion
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Fresh ginger (crushed) – ½ inch
- Water – 2 cups
- Honey – 1 teaspoon (or as per your taste)
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the crushed ginger and let it boil for a minute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the water would have reduced to half. Switch off the flame and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add honey. Stir well and consume immediately.